1. Selling Homes – Brian has an amazing team of people that help me successfully prepare, market and get homes sold. His process significantly reduces stress, gets you to where you want to be on schedule and puts you in the best negotiation position possible. His experience, preparation, tools and service are the best in the market. This has proven to get great results.
2. Helping Home Buyers – Brian’s background and experience really helps those looking for a new home feel confident, clear and committed to purchasing a home. He is amazingly patient and spends a lot of time in preparation to make sure you have all the information you need to make a solid decision.
– Realtor since 2012 and top producing broker on the Eastside
– Resident of Seattle and the Eastside for over 20 years
– Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
– Technology saavy including web, multimedia, social networking
– Laser-like focus, great listener and very responsive
– Highly organized and utilize the best systems for management
– Implement an exemplary marketing program
Brian’s life experiences primed him for the opportunity of providing real estate services to his clients. From balancing sales and account services to large fashion manufacturers, to fueling his passion for education and teaching fourth grade, to selling innovative software solutions to underserved school districts, Brian has developed a keen sense of listening, empathy and business focus while achieving the highest outcomes for his clients.
When not working, Brian likes to be active in the outdoors, reading, traveling and volunteering. Brian has been married for 20 years, to his beautiful wife, Michelle and has three great kids and a dog and a cat.